Monday, October 17, 2005

GRAND OPENING

Weeee! I'm Sooo excited. I just opened my own online store! You can buy my T-shirts, sweatshirts, coffee mugs, and even a dog shirt. Yes, I broke down and decide to market a dog shirt. I set up a cafepress online store. It's easy, and free. Well, it's free for me to set it up. You still have to pay for the merchandice, of course. The most important thing for me; I can buy my own products. I don't have to slave over a hot iron making them anymore. That, and my friends and family can get stuff -hint, hint.

I've updated my coachdanny.net site, but I'll be updating it tomorrow, and add a 'My Store' button on each page. I put my logo on the top. I'm not quite happy with it yet, but it will do for now.

Today
I trained my clients this morning, walked the dogs, then came home and waited for the plumber to show up. We had a leak, and had scheduled service. We'd schedule for 12pm, but the service was late. They came at 5:15pm. It would have been nice if they called. At least they got another tech to come out, and fix the stuff. Luckily, it wasn't much; just a pin-hole leak, and a new water heater element. We weren't sure what to expect, but everything came out lucky for us. It usually does, for me. I was born a luck child, on the year of the rabbit. I actually have to try hard to be unlucky, and even then it rarely works.
Anyway, I studied most of the day; MS Excel. This is one product I'm not good with. Yet. I will be though.

Exercise
I'd planned to workout today, but the plumber thing got in the way If they'd shown up, it would have worked. Okay, that's really no excuse, especially when I have a treadmill here at home. I was going to do a 20 minute interval run, but never got going on it.

Nutrition
Breakfast- the usual. I like them. Maybe I'll add some protein and more fiber to it to give is some performance help.
I had a Zone Perfect Bar in between
Lunch - Left over hamburger helper. Not the best, but it's free. Free food has no calories, right? Yeah, right.
Dinner - Chicken, rice, greenbeans. Good stuff. Desert - Ice Cream. I had to ruin it, huh?

Awful Truth
Again with the nutrition. It was a bit better. Baby steps. Believe me folks; it ain't any easier for personal trainers to get it right. We live in the same world you do, with the same influences, and make some bad choices too. Luckily, the activity level most of us have keep the weight off, but that can only help a little with the health part. At my age, I've got to do better.

Brownie Points
Set up my own online store. I'm really excite about that. I'm not even concerned about making sales; just that I can buy stuff with my logo, without having to buy 1000 items.
I studied today. A lot! Even reach that 'no mas' point, where my brain just wasn't going to absorb any more info.
I planned the rest of my week this morning.

Goals for Tomorrow
Workout
Make out a Meal Plan for next week
Create a template for my newsletter

No comments: