- Breakfast- Honey nut cheerios. Yes, planned. Still have a lot left.
- Midmorning- Whole wheat bagel with Olivia spread
- Lunch- Oatmeal, with added fiber, protein, and a wee bit of maple surup. I added a 1/2 a banana too.
- Midday- Zone bar
- Dinner- Turkey sandwich, pear, 1 milkyway mini bar. I kept the rest for later.
- Evening- 1 milkyway mini, again, and a bowl of raisin bran.
Exercise: 30 Minutes of Yoga immediately followed with 20 minutes of interval training on the treadmill.
The Awful Truth- I had trouble getting up this morning, and had that sinus induced head pressure all day. It was a bit better after Yoga and running, but never really went away. At least I didn't overload on nsaid pain meds all day.
Brownie Points- Got out the replys on Art Festival judges party invitation.
Short Term Intentions- I like the idea of calling them intentions. When the first mate come to the captain of the submarine, the captain asks, "What are your intentions?" The first mate replies with his intentions -indicating that he does indeed have a plan of some sort- then the captain my ask for more information, change the order, or simply reply "Proceed." When the captain is saying, "Proceed," all the time, you either have a really good crew, or a lazy Captain. Let's hope it's the good crew.
My Intentions for tomorrow-
- Two Study sessions
- Reinstall Flight Simulator (I've always wanted to get a pilots license)
- Workout lower body
- Send out 5 postcards
I have other intentions, but I probably should keep those private. I'm trying to be more of a 'gentleman'.