Thursday, November 17, 2005

This is one of those days when I start off having no clue what I'm going to write. Bear with me, please. (I guess if I wrote, 'Bare with me,' I'd be asking everyone to get naked with me?)

Today and yesterday have been uneventful. I did have my class lastnight. Saw that I did well on my test. Worked on the start of learning Powerpoint. Trained clients this morning, did homework, worked at Sports Authority. Didn't really have any eventful thoughts, either. Least not, ones that I can remember. Guess I'm just getting old.

The old part, I can tell. I've really noticed a change in my eyes and hearing in the last two years. I struggle to read things close now. Time for the reading glasses. With hearing, I sometimes struggle to discern sounds. Sounds close to me sometimes are more difficult to hear than sounds coming from farther away.

Then there's the whole digestive problems. And allergies that I didn't have before. I'm convinced it's a feminist plot! Hey, it's just easier to blame them for everything, anyway.

This week, I'm going to do my nighttime oatmeal trick, to heal up my belly. The last two days, I must have had some allergic reaction to something. My gut rumbled like crazy, every joint in my body swelled, and my hands and lips were swollen. Even the lining of my mouth and my tongue swoll up. Not enough to go to the hospital, but just enough to make me really uncomfortable.

Enough complaining Danny. Time for bed.

No comments: