Saturday, November 05, 2005

Blogger is being persnickity again. I would have had a good blog lastnight. Probably my best, but it was taking too long to log on again, and I got really sleepy. Either that, or I was so sleepy it just seemed like it took too long. Blogger was slow this morning too. If this keeps up too much longer, I'll have to go to my Yahoo 360 alternative page. Don't worry my blog fans; I have backup, just in case.

Today, Nancy and I cleaned the back patio. I mean really cleaned it. Pressure cleaned it. With vile detergents which probably harmed the earth, the atmosphere, and every living creature within twenty miles. Don't worry. My farts are worse.

We watched Kingdom of Heaven tonight. It was really good. I don't know why it didn't do as well at the movies. After it, Nancy looked at some history stuff. The movie was very accurate.

All the crap going on in the middle east can be blamed on Pope Urban II. He's the one that sent to first Crusade. It's all his fault. Bad Pope. Bad Pope.

My opinion- They're all wrong. The fact that none of them have won yet, or even got it right shows that.

Anyway, now that I have the whole religion thing cleared up, back to my patio cleaning-
After that, we ate at El Potro. A week without El Potro just ain't right.

Nutrion- Let's just get it out of the way; we still have Halloween Candy left. Talk about funky religions.
  • Breakfast- Pancakes.
  • Lunch- Tuna sandwich, ritz crackers
  • Supper- El Potro - Cheese Enchaladilla, Taco, Rice Beans, and way too many chips
  • Evening- Ice Cream.

Looking at my nutritional habits, I should be about 250 lbs. I'm way active, and burn most of it off. But, I'm sure it's not helping my insides much.

Exercise- We were suppose to workout today, lower body, but we didn't. We will try to tomorrow morning before Disney. Can you imagine it? A hamstring intensive workout, before walking around Epcot?

The Awful Truth- There's that whole candy thing, the missed workout thing, the slamming religion thing, the I didn't study any Excel today thing, and of course, the ice cream thing. Other than that, nothing bad.

Intentions- I intend to ignore the world tomorrow, while I'm at Disney.

Other than that, I intend to plan my week out tomorrow evening. I might even try a meal planner again. The problem is; we still have Halloween candy left, and I don't want it to go bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is time for more pictures of Chili! I read your blog every day, and I have missed pics of the long eared lady lately. I hope you guys are doing well. Talk to you soon!

Laura