Friday, January 19, 2007

Soon to be Emperor

It seems that my destiny of becoming Emperor may be close at hand.

ThePirateBay.com , a BitTorrent site, and a very popular one, is trying to have the Principality of Sealand transferred to them. Sealand is a Micronation. If ThePirateBay.com acquires Sealand, they'll be able to server torrent files with little problems from the law. The RIAA -an outdated business model- has had the Swedish site of ThePirateBay.com raided, and servers confiscated. ThePirateBay moved parts of their equipment to Russia, where it's much more difficult for the government to bother them. But, ThePirateBay has to deal with the Russian Mafia. If ThePirateBay acquires Sealand, they'll offer citizenship for a donation. (If you don't know what Bittorrent is, click on the Freakin Link!)

Guess what I intend to do!

When I become a citizen of Sealand, I'll offer to organize their Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. I will defend the Principality of Sealand with full force, within the guidelines of the Geneva Conventions of War. I'll work to have an ambassador sent to the United Nations.

But more importantly, when I become the Minister of Defense of Sealand, anyone who sends me a collection notice will be in violation of international treaties, and Sealand will have to declare WAR upon them.

So, all you scum out there, will you be ready for war with an actual nation?

Or, I could just declare Diplomatic Immunity.

No comments: