Friday, January 05, 2007

Decision

It seems many people couldn't find the comments selection, or couldn't get it to work right. I had to set it up to keep spammers out, but that makes it difficult for people to comment. I did receive a few emails, and good suggestions.

I'm going to start with posting each subject separately. If it gets to a point where my technology posts are overpowering the normal "Danny" stuff, I'll create a separate tech blog. Besides, I want all the non-techy types to at least be aware of some of the topics. If I have a separate tech blog, you might miss out on some important tech information. But, if needed, I'll start a separate one, and simply link to it from here.

Commercial Time: Today's Post brought to your by:


I've used PowerBlocks at some of the Personal Training Studios I've worked for. I've also used the Boxflex/Nautilus SelectTech dumbbells. Both are excellent products. I like the PowerBlocks because they are very well made, can be upgraded, and they have one of the best adjustable benches I've ever used. There website has good workout instructions, but you can get a lot more information on dumbbell training from this book:



Drew Baye recommends it on his site too. If you have a set of adjustable dumbbells, and adjustable bench, and a chin bar, you have all the equipment you really need for strength training. Anything else simply makes the training more convenient, not necessarily more effective.

So, click on the links or pictures above, and at least check out some of the stuff. I do recommend the dumbbell book. That should be a part of most people library.

Commercial Completed

I've made the Presidents List at Valencia Community College. THAT is an accomplishment for me. The Deans List is for students with a 3.50 to 3.74, and the Presidents List if for students with a grade point average of 3.75 or higher. So, for those of you who know me; Can you believe it? Actually, I got a 4.0 this semester, so it booted me up to the Presidents List. Until now, I've never really been very good in school, so this is an accomplishment for me.

Damn, I'm good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

smart? you're a frellin genius about alot of stuff. but, then, i already knew that. congrats

Julie said...

Congratulations. I'm not surprised.