Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tardy

I am so sorry I haven't posted since Sunday. Bad blogger. Bad, bad blogger. I deserve low page rankings -but I hope you'll overlook this little indiscretion.

This was a sign over the gas pump, 2 for $2. It was referring to a one liter bottle of water. If I remember right, that's slightly more than a 32oz bottle. That water cost $4 a gallon?? Friggin forget making a car that runs on water. No way I'm paying $4 a gallon for water, unless it was a life-or-death situation.

Not much is going on with me. I'm one of the Grinchy types this time of year. It's not that I don't like Christmas; I don't really like most Holidays -except Thanksgiving, and that's only recently. It's mostly because holidays throw me off my patterns.

I did have my Powerpoint Presentation on Tuesday night for school. I'll figure how to get a link to it on here, and make it available for you to download. I did it on, "Alternative Publication Methods Using Current Technologies" Sound boring, but I can make anything fun. Except Christmas.

This is Drew Baye, Emma, and their new son Luke. Congratulations Emma and Drew, and welcome to carbon-based existence little Luke. It will be an adventure. Drew and Emma; I'd like to personally thank you for your contribution to the Social Security fund. Since they're not going to do things my way, they're going to have to pay a pretty penny for me. Anyway, glad everything worked okay for ya'll. Checkout Drew's site: http://www.baye.com.

If you're a flickr fan, go to the FlickrNation blog, and download the Podcasts. Some pretty good insiders info there, and information about what may be going one with flickr in the future. Not quite as entertaining as other Podcasts, but good information.

No comments: