Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ace

I aced my final. According to my teacher, I shared the highest grade on the final, and ACED the class! This was a really good start toward my new endeavor in Computer Information Technology. A real confidence builder.

My next class is; Intro to Operating Systems. Other than MS DOS, I'm familar with the others, especially now that I've used Linux for a few weeks. I'm getting pretty decent at it too. Anytime I run into a problem, I just look it up online, especially in the forums, and I usually find my answer. There's still a few things I'm not quite getting, but it will come. Always does.

Not much to report today. I spent most of my time studying, pretty much from the moment I woke up. I'm becoming a coffee drinker. Helps with early studying. I did do Yoga before I went to the final. I think it really helped.

However, Nancy had a difficult day. Check it out on her blog: Nancy's Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/nikkiinu2000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Dreama