Friday, December 23, 2005

Flowbee

For about the last eight years, I've cut my hair using a flowbee. Now, obviously this isn't a picture of me, but you get the idea of how it works. Well, my Flowbee stopped working a few weeks ago, and I started feeling like a hippie. Not that a being a hippy would be a bad thing, I just don't feel comfortable with long hair. For me, hair is something to get out of the way. I not particular about the style either, as long as it's not offensive.

The best hair cut for a man would look the same everyday, day-in, day-out. No one would ever notice a difference. I think that's how Floyd stayed in business in Mayberry.

I went to one of those, "As Seen on TV" stores to look for another. I thought I'd found it, but it turned about to be a cheap imatation. It wasn't even electric.


Me, with long hair

In a fit of hairy rage, I found my Flowbee -luckily I hadn't thrown it away- got some tools, and went to work. Within twenty minutes, I'd taken it apart, figured out what was wrong, fixed it, put it back together, and went to work cutting my hair. It worked.

I don't make any money promoting the Flowbee. I just like it, use it, and suggest anyone else who's interested in simplicity and saving money purchase it. If I can find a link in one of my affiliates, I'll post it. Also, this wasn't an advertisment; I really couldn't think about anything else to write about.

I've done my Christmas shopping. Sports Authority has been busy, but not busy enough. I think all retailers are like that this year, except Wal-Mart. The beast roars.

Happy Birthday to my brother, Mark Thompson. And Happy Birthday to my friend, Josh Miller.

No comments: