Monday, December 12, 2005

Grand Opening!!

I'm announcing the Grand Opening of a new blog: DannyT Land! I had to make it DannyT Land since Dannyland was already taken. Otherwise, I'd have gone with Dannyland.

You now get to glimpse not only at my life, but in my head too, scarey a place as it may be. It's actually pretty entertaining in there. Busy. Very busy.

DannyTland is my writing blog. I'll do an occasional writing prompt, and throw it there to see how it's recieved. I may go with a prompt and continue it, maybe even to a full length novel. Sometimes it will be fiction, sometimes nonfiction. Maybe a bit of commentary here and there too. I'll probably keep it mostly fiction though. Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Click here to go to DannyTland.


This was at Jamie's class.


Today- I trained my clients this morning, and studied. I studied a lot, since my final is tomorrow. I'm probably overdoing it a bit, but some of the material I'm covering is pretty interesting. At least, it interesting to me. After dinner, Nancy and I went to Jamie Morris' Amherst Writers class, then I came home and started the new writing blog. That's my day, so far. Next, I'll go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Dannyland....very interesting place...as is DannyT. land!

One of the x's