Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm Sorry

No pictures today. Nothing pithy to write about. I got up, trained clients, and went back to bed. I'm still sick. I'm such a baby when I'm sick. All guys are, I guess. Women seem to laugh about it. They find is somewhat amusing, somewhat bothersome, and somewhat disturbing all at the same time. I worked at Sports Authority from 3-10 today. I'm wiped. Nyquil, here I come.

Well, I figured I'd do one ad, so here goes:


As most people know, Jack LaLanne is my fitness idol. This man has lived the part. Of all the fitness icons, he's done the most to show living the life works. Some of his methods and concepts may be out-of-date, but they can't be too far off. Jack is 90 years old, and still going strong. This would be a nice gift for someone over 50. They'd remember the name. I will always remember the name of Jack LaLanne.

There's my ad for today. How'd I do?

Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow! I bet if I juiced like Jack does, I probably would.

No comments: