Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blogairia

I've often joked about becoming an Emperor, and the things I'd do as one. So, since I'm too lazy to overthrow the current U.S. government, I've decide to create my own country:

I shall become the Imperial ruler of Blogairia. I'll figure out the details later.

I've surfed through a few blogs, and am learning what makes a successful blog. I'll start putting some of those things into practice a bit at a time. You'll have a consistent format, and some entertaining things to see, read, and maybe even hear.


This was actually a week or two ago. I didn't have any good pictures to post from today, but I wanted to give you something. This was in Petsmart. We got ChiliDog a little bed. She likes it. No matter where we go -petstore, Sams, Wal-Mart, even a bookstore- Nancy looks for things for the pups. As she has said, "People have told me they hope to come back in the next life as one of my dogs." This is true. Luckily, she treats me like top dog. Except for the collar. I hope she doesn't get any ideas.


This is a picture I'm very lucky to have found, and have a copy on my harddrive. Indeed, it's an honor to have this. It's the world first photograph. It was by Joseph Niepce, in France, 1826. The exposure took 8 hours! Click on the picture to learn more.

Digital cameras have changed the photography industry. It was bound to happen. Some may see it as a loss, but then again, we don't do cave paintings anymore either.


This is the cover art for the Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival's application brochure, and website. Click on the picture to learn more. I really like being part of it.

Some Links:

  • Terra Wind - Highways jammed with holiday traffic? Take the river!
  • Mac Mini - The name says it all
  • Crossfit - A really good training concept

All Hail and Praise oh Kind and Mighty Emperor Danny!

Da Svedaneya

No comments: