Sunday, December 03, 2006

Today


We did the DogPark thing again today. Elias held another open house for us, and we have to get the pups out, so we take them there. Two and a half hours! They wore themselves out. Nappy dogs.

The Laptop fix didn't stick. It seems to disappear when the laptop goes off. I can reinstall all the instructions, but I'm missing the instruction to make them start at boot-up. I'll work on it after my finals.

I have figured out how to transfer files to and from my iPAQ PocketPC, without using Windows. Just like using a camera, I simply transfer what's stored on the SD card. Weird that it was that easy. I'm not to worryed about syncing it with my Ubuntu computers. I mostly use Yahoo Calendar for my schedule, email, and contacts. I can access it from my cellphone. I big plus. That way, I don't have to depend on MS Outlook.

During the semester break, I'm going to figure out how to properly network my own computers. Now that I've posted it on my blog, I have to make it happen.

Workouts have been going well. I'm getting stronger again, and some muscular endurance back.

Checkout Nancy's Blog, and see what entertaining things she has to say. http://www.wayworm.com
I'm jealous; she has more hits and visitors than me now. But, she's earned it.

No comments: