Monday, December 18, 2006

My Blog Color??

I took the "What Color is your Blog Personality" Test:

What's the Color of Your Blog Personality? Quiz at About Web logs and...


My Blog Personality's True Color Is...
RED

It's all about passion, heat, and intensity.
I take pride in my strengths and I learn to deal with my weaknesses. I like to blog about things that really matter to me.


What do you think?

Update of Fixing Sick Mac PowerBook: Success! With a few well learned Unix commands, it's working fine now. I copied all the personal data to a seperate hard drive, reinstalled the system, updated the system, loaded the software back on it -plus a few open source bonuses, and it's better than new. A good practice for me.

I noticed that I reposted a photo of Nancy and I earlier. Oh well. We look good, especially together, so it never hurts to remind our public of that.

I took one more blog test: What's your Blogging Personality?

I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Pundit
I like to blog about a specific topic of interest that I am passionate about - be it business, politics, technology, law, education, entertainment, or literature. I blog regularly and I welcome relevant discussions about my topic. I have a constant thirst for knowledge.

So? Did they get it right? Comments, everyone, comments please!

No comments: