Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Did you get VD?

Another one of those days when I just can't think of anything to write about. Unusal for me; I seem to always have something to say, or at least think about. But that's for my own entertainment. At the very least, I know I need to entertain you.

I think most men fear Valentines Day more than Tax day. I feel really sorry for the guys with girls who work in the vanity industry - hair stylist, nail techs, etc. They have to compete against all the other boyfriends. Wo be you who doesn't out-do all the other boyfriends.

For me, Valentines Day feels like an overwhelming job of decision making. Bush say's his job is that of decision maker. I think I could do a better job. But, Laura's still with him, so he must get it right sometimes.

I think I got it right today. Money is very low for me right now, with school and all, so I can't get Nancy a red Porsche or anything like that. Not that I would - I just have difficulty with that level of overconsumption and self indulgence. Then again, if I could, I probably would, self indulgence or not.

Everyday, Nancy treats me like it's Valentines Day. It's probably because she has a good example to follow. It's rubbed off on me, but I still need more training. At least I don't pee on the carpets. Well,...not anymore.

No comments: