Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bad Day

In the last 4-5 years, I rarely have a bad day. To be honest, a bad day for me really isn't all that bad. It's more like; kind-a-sort-a-not-so-good. Maybe it was the storm system. Maybe solar flares. Maybe it was the multitudes of antihistamines. Maybe it was my attitude.

I woke up about 7, and started in on my tests and assignments I had to do. By the time I had to go to work, I thought I was near were I needed to be done. Then, at work, I encountered the most rude and condescending customer so far. She wanted me to know which soccer shinguards were 'comfortable'.

"How can you not know?"
"I have a master's degree in Education. This shouldn't be this difficult."
"What do you mean, you don't know which one is easiest to put on fast?"

This is a person for whom the C word was made! So, Miss C, whomever you are, if I ever meet you on the street, you'll be arrested shortly thereafter. I'll make sure you assault me. I can be the most annoying person on earth. Oh, wait. You are. Nevermind.

When I got home, even after getting off work early, I still didn't finish my stuff in time. Even after six hours straight. All I can hope is that the teacher has mercy on my grade.

There are days when I understand how and why people could get on crack or meth.

Especially after a B*T*H, C**T, WH*R* of a customer like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danny,
People like that suck, and there isn't anything we can do about it. Try dealing with attorneys assistants all day, it is just as bad in most cases.
The sad thing is that those people are usually leading a miserable life and taking down people around them in the process. It isn't worth it!
You are doing much better being a cheerful happy person. You will live longer, stress less, and be happier! That is all that's important.

See ya soon.
Laura

Anonymous said...

Good thing I'm not training with you tonight, you might hurt me!
....paul_s....