Thursday, February 15, 2007

Late Post

I've neglected my posting this week. I'm preparing for Episode VII: The Battle with Darth Hayter. This scavenger collector is about to make me an internet star. I'll probably do better if I actually lose the case. Unless he drops his case, you'll get some entertaining reading very soon.

I've had a lot of school work to do this week. I'm getting it done. The Windows XP class is just like the teach said, "One of the hardest classes I teach." The Linux class isn't very difficult, until you get down into the deep command line and shell.

ChaCha has changed their pay policy, and many guides are really upset. Instead of paying for ten minutes, they're only paying for the first six minutes of search. I've got no problem with it. I know my keywords, and I've set the links to them so I can get to them quickly. I think many guides are upset because they tried to set themselves up with keywords they thought would make them money; Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc. All I know about those two is they're blonde, and tend to forget their underware. Not that I have a problem with that. Anyway, some of the guides on ChaCha will probably drop off. Better for me. More searches. I do think that the idea of ChaCha will work in the long run, but they still have some bugs to work out. Changing to the six minute policy was a good move, in my opinion.

ChaCha Search Search





For Your Viewing Entertainment:
Gollum and Smeagol Sing Barry White!

No comments: