Friday, April 14, 2006

It's Over

My last speech class was lastnight. Mock congress is done. I did good. My team did good. Hopefully, I'll get a good grade. Now to finish up my Operating Systems class project. I'm doing it on Linux File System, and I'm making it a short story. But, I think I already told you that.

Not sure what I'm going to take over the summer. I won't be able to take a full load. Classes aren't offered at the right time for that. I will go full time school in the fall though. I want to get this thing done.

I have this weekend off work. I'll probably work on my project, and do a bit of work around the house. My stepkids, Stephen and Brett, have their birthdays soon. I wish I could go see them. I'll probably have to put it off till finals are over.

Well, my blog is wonderful and all, but if you really want to be entertained, read Nancy's blog.

No comments: