Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's Time


What's it time for? Dunno. Thought it was an interesting blog title. But then, I'm not the best when it comes to titles. Stories? Yes. Titles? Nope. Deal with it.

The picture above is from Amy's wedding rehearsal. I thought it was a good picture of us. Nancy, contrary to her belief, always takes good pictures.

Thursday night, Nancy and I went to the Annie Russell Theater at Rollins College to watch the play, "The Mousetrap" by Agatha Christy. It was good. The actors did an excellent job, and stage set was the best I've seen so far. Agatha Christy wrote many mysteries, and a few plays, but The Mousetrap has a special place in the world of theater.

Except for the body aches from the medicine, I'm feeling better. Going to bathroom less in class and at night. I wanted to see the new James Bond movie, but didn't want to pay $9.00 for a ticket, and get up three times during the movie. I'll wait till the DVD comes out. Can you say, "PAUSE"?

We took the dogs to the dogpark today:





They had fun. We did too.



No comments: