Monday, June 04, 2007

Some Good News

Some good news came our way Sunday morning, but I can't say much more about that. Let's just say Nancy is skipping and singing around the house lately. In the midst of sorrow, comes great joy. More later.

Nancy has a daughter, Amy. Amy is married to Elias. Elias' sister, Chrissy, got married on Saturday. In the picture above Nancy and I are at the Chapel. We were early. Can you tell? The wedding went well, and the reception was fun. I had about three glasses of wine. Meaning, I was a slobbering drunk. Well, maybe not that bad, but after one glass of wine, there's no way I can drive. I had fun. So did Nancy.

Sunday morning, we got the most excellent news, and celebrated Sunday night. We ate at Aladdin's Castle (Cafe) again. Freaking awesome food! I'm afraid I won't like something, but that's never happen yet. Nor has it upset my stomach. Excellent place, and wonderful company.

Since Sunday morning, Nancy has been skipping around the house singing the theme from "Greatest American Hero" - Believe It or Not by Joey Scarbury:

Joey ScarburyTheme From "Greatest American Hero" (Believe It or Not)

Now, it's not that bad, but the line above is the only part of the song she knows, so she sings that one over and over. It's cute, but I thought I'd show here the updated version of Greatest American Hero:

No comments: