Monday, July 18, 2005

Entering a New Realm

This marks the start of many things for me. This blog, for one. This is going to be my online journal. I'll share most of my life with you. You can choose to view it, or not.

A few weeks ago, I set up the website for my business: coachdanny.net . Right now, it's basically an online brochure. In a few months, I want it to be an site that people will enjoy. I want to have articles and podcasts.

Today, I setup Five Florida Writers. It's not exactly what I'd like, but it's a start. I was able to put the free/honor ebook on the site for download. I'm REALLY want to get publication method going. I'm so excited about it, I can't sit still.

Okay, so this pic isn't today, but I think it was a few weeks ago. I'll try to keep the pics up-to-date.




I haven't worked out in a few days. I've been very distracted with this website stuff. It's not like I'm not exercising, though. I usually do chins, pushup, and one-leg squats thought the day. Everyday. At least it keeps me where I am. Thanks Jack!

No comments: